Poreč is a great town as holiday destination – it has a lot to offer: great hotels, resorts and camping’s, many sport facilities, many, many beaches, a clear blue sea, a historic picturesque town centre with small streets, little shops, restaurants, bars and terraces that overlook the beautiful Adriatic sea.
Beaches in Poreč
- Town Beach of Poreč located 1km south of the centre of Poreč, it has a blue flag, it is a stone slab beach and offers sport facilities, showers, shade and bars.
- Brulo Beach has a blue flag and offers many bars is ideal for sunbathing and has a green forest nearby that offers shade
- Borik Beach offers a great view of the town Poreč, located in a tourist resort in the northern part of town. It offers concrete and pebble beaches with stairs to enter the sea. It is located near many hotels therefore there are many facilities nearby. Ideal for a relaxing sunbath!
- Blue Lagoon offers many beaches and bays just 5km south of Poreč there are showers on this pebble beach
- and many, many, many more pebble beaches and bays with pine trees around
Churches in Poreč
- Basilica of St. Euphrasius
- Church of our Lady of the Angels