The Kamerlengo Castle is located in the coastal town Trogir and used to be the residence of the Venetian Governor. The Castle was build by the Venetians in around 1430. The building is build on a 6-sided underground and has four walls and has views over the Adriatic sea. High walls connect the three towers and the stronghold and in ancient times the castle was connected to the San Marco Tower. The open area in the castle is nowadays used in summer-times for open-air performances and concerts. The area in history used as parade ground is now in use as municipal sport field.
Kamerlengo Castle, Trogir
Venetian castle in town of Trogir!